General tips for the climbers

GloriMorgan GloriMorgan

General tips for the climbers

Climbing is very dangerous moreover than adventurous. It is interesting to do, once we had completed the mission, we feel proud of yourself. But it is very dangerous if you are a careless person. Before start to climb make sure that you have taken the safety measures, check the harness, rope and belay tools. It is best to use a long rope rather than a short one and remember to make a stopper knot at the end of the rope to avoid being dropped to the ground. While climbing makes sure that the rope is over your leg rather than between them or behind one leg. Drink plenty of water and avoid drinking alcohol because it is important to stay hydrated. Pack appropriate gear and equipment. Heard that it is good to install a personal safe check app in your phones if you are a solo climber. And I think it works fine.