Garden maintenance !!!!

Brandon C. Cobb Brandon C. Cobb

Garden maintenance !!!!

Hey,
Our old house has a beautiful lawn. But I was not able to maintain it. After some months, the lawn was covered with weeds.No one cares about it. Everyone was busy with their own works. But last day my wife asked me to find a lawn maintenance service to clear out the weeds.
I shared this with one of my friends and he said he also had faced a similar situation like me and he called up this lawn maintenance services from Mississauga and sought their help.
Does anyone here have any idea about this services? Please do reply.