Freezing in Cloth Bags?

Chicane Champagne Chicane Champagne

Freezing in Cloth Bags?

Hi everyone,

i am new to the forums. I've been on the refuse/reduce tip for a while now but just discovered this fantastic site. I freeze things in stainless steel and reused glass jars. But freezer bags allow one to pack things into the little empty spaces...has anyone had any experience in freezing in cloth bags? Perhaps like an oil cloth?

thanks!

Chicane

Re: Freezing in Cloth Bags?

CC -- you might want to read the thread titled "storing cheese". Jay posted a link to how to make your own "oilcloth" with beeswax, and a company named "abeego" that sells premade beeswax-coated cloth containers.
Chicane Champagne Chicane Champagne

Re: Freezing in Cloth Bags?

Thanks for that! Looks great

Cheers
CC

On 11 May 2011 21:22, Wrennerd [via Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
CC -- you might want to read the thread titled "storing cheese". Jay posted a link to how to make your own "oilcloth" with beeswax, and a company named "abeego" that sells premade beeswax-coated cloth containers.

http://forum.994912.n3.nabble.com/Freezing-in-Cloth-Bags-tp2915902p2928729.html
To unsubscribe from Freezing in Cloth Bags?, click here.