Formula Feeding

Zoethink Zoethink

Formula Feeding

I am in the position that I must formula feed my 6 month old son. I have been trying to figure out how to do so in the most ZW way possible. I chose a brand that has a cardboard and metal can rather than the plastic box, and I buy the biggest size possible, but I would love to cut down on the waste even further. Does anyone have any ideas?
jessica jessica

Re: Formula Feeding

there are homemade/whole food formula alternatives (the ones i know of specifically are in the cookbook "Nourishing Traditions")  I have never tried them but you could do some research there and possibly find a solution.  I am in the same boat but am "just" starting this venture so i figured i'd start out implementing the most "obvious" solutions for other areas, and save that one for later! :) let me know if you try something different.