Floor "Dusting"

FWIW
If you still have a Swiffer mop and like it's portability and flexibility, there's a microfiber alternative to the cloths which works great: the Mint Floor Cleaner is the next generation of robotic floor mopper/duster, and -for us-  has cleverly incorporated the use of either the disposable Swiffers OR their own microfiber cloths.
Obviously one could adapt any microfiber cloth to the mop, and have less overall cloths, but I have nil sewing skills and like that these are designed to mimic the Swiffer cloth shape, are thicker, less messy/floppy and since designated for the mop, are there and accounted for when I want to use (though perfectly usable for hand dusting, too). BB&B carries these, so if you've one nearby, and have those ever present coupons, not a bad addition for lightweight cleaning.
silkyhorse silkyhorse

Re: Floor "Dusting"

I bought some really cute reusable pads for my Swiffer sweeper on Etsy.  I got to pick from some ffun designs and got to support a WAHM :)  They work great on my wood floors!