Feedback

Susan Susan

Feedback

Hi~ love your blog, but would like you to make it clearer where to post when you ask for feedback. If I hit "reply" on your main post it bounces.  Would you please provide a way to respond thru email from your main newsletter?
Thank you!
PS I am a certified Feng Shui practitioner, and one of the many things I learned about clutter is that it eats up energy!  All the time spent taking care of, storing, cleaning and dealing with piles of "stuff" could be better spent in doing things we love.  My life is so much easier now that I live simply.  I'm not a zero waste yet, but I am making headway.
Alexa Alexa

Re: Feedback

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Scott Scott

Re: Feedback

Hi Susan,

Sorry for the late response...

The best place to provide feedback related to a specific blog post is by "Posting" a comment at the end of the post. Or if you want to send a direct message to Bea, you can always go to the Contact tab (http://zerowastehome.blogspot.com/p/contact.html) on the blog to send to the appropriate email address.

cheers - Scott