Espresso machines!!!

Brandon C. Cobb Brandon C. Cobb

Espresso machines!!!

Hey,
I have a habit of going for a morning walk every day. I need hot coffee after my walk. I have a cheap filter coffee machine at home and am tempted to buy an espresso machine. I don't know anything about them, what to look for or even if they are any good.
I shared this situation with one of my friends and he suggested me to buy from these service providers offering espresso machines.
Does anyone here approach them for services? If yes, please do share your experiences.

Thanks in advance!!