Electrical problem at my neighbor's home

DavidJones DavidJones

Electrical problem at my neighbor's home

Hello, trying to help a neighbor with a problem, She has no power to her bedroom ceiling light or outlets, no power to adjoining bathroom ceiling light but outlet works, no power to hall light outside the bathroom, or to outside light. Checked for power at the switch for outside light and has no power. All circuit breakers were tested and are good, the circuit breaker that feeds these room ( neighbor says) was replaced with a new one. All outlets and switches were replaced with new home-style switches and outlets. Was just wondering if there may be a problem at the bathroom outlet since it is the only place that has electric maybe power not continuing thru the circuit??
 Did not go under trailer yet to trace wire coming out of breaker box. All wire connections tight inside breaker box for this one breaker. Any ideas from a licensed electrician would be appreciated.

Thanks!