Electrical appliances getting damaged easily

bettajohn123 bettajohn123

Electrical appliances getting damaged easily

Most of the electrical appliances at my home are getting damaged easily. The refrigerator and oven are damaged. Now, television too. I don't know why this happens most of the time. One of my friends from Toronto is an electrician. I am afraid whether all of the electrical devices get damaged. I don't know the reason behind this. I don't know whether it might lead to any other electrical issues at my home. One of my friends said that it might be because of the power surge. Is it because of a power surge? I think it would be better if I install a power surge protector. Is there any other reason for the damage to electrical devices? Do I need to get my home rewired?