Eating out

Victoria Victoria

Eating out

We eat out frequently. As soon as I sit down I tell them to bring our drinks without straws and stress we don't want to make trash. I bring my own tupperware for leftovers, and I proudly put it on the table for others to see, so they get the idea. I always stress food stays fresher and no trash. Many will like the idea cause food stays fresher. The ladies at the Chinese restaurant love it. We bring our own spoon that I keep in a bag in my purse to use for ice cream or only order in a cone. I also keep Jamba juice mugs, the kind you purchase  to fill with water at McDonald's etc. Jamba juice gladly fills them with their smoothies. I hate fast food, but hubby still goes so I teach kids to order items in the lease amount of packaging and use our own cups.
Jimmy_50 Jimmy_50

Re: Eating out

Yeah for planning a beautiful wedding party you have to check your budget first. So, if your budget is less then you can organize further plans or can book venue space nyc in very good amount that will not affect your budget.
Noah03 Noah03

Re: Eating out

We frequently go to Jamba juice in the evening, my children like Rainbow Sherbet that is the most famous Jamba secret menu. I want the recipe for Rainbow Sherbet. Does anyone have the recipe?