Dumpster bin to a pool ideas

Marylee Marylee

Dumpster bin to a pool ideas

This post was updated on .
Dumpster bins are the containers used for the temporary storage of waste. We would throw rubbish, junks and other waste into the dumpster.
Before, there were no authority to look after the disposal of waste. At that time we bought a dumpster bin from one of the shops. We kept it in the side way of our house and their services was really good. Two months back, we moved to Markham. Here, the municipality is concerned about the waste disposal. So, the municipality has some arrangements for the waste collection. So the waste removal services will collect the waste thrice in a week. They are really helpful and found it better than before. Now the dumpster bin we bought is of no use. So I was looking for some useful options for using that bin.
Have you ever thought about transforming a dumpster bin to a pool? Yes, of course. While surfing online I came across a blog and in that article it mentions how a dumpster rental bin can be transformed into a pool. I was really surprised to see that idea. Has anyone tried this before? Share your thoughts.

Re: Dumpster bin to a pool ideas

For me it would be easier just to donate it and get it off my property.  Personal swimming pools require upkeep.