Does anyone know how to maintain bamboo floors?

AlexEverette AlexEverette

Does anyone know how to maintain bamboo floors?

No matter what you do, carpet has to be replaced every so often, which is why I'm going to replace it with hardwood when I rip it out. As long as I maintain it, it should last the entire life of my home. I am really attracted to the idea of bamboo flooring because it's such a sustainable resource, but several co-workers have told me bamboo floors are a pain to maintain. None of them actually have bamboo floors. I was wondering if anyone on here does, and knows from experience?