Do you exercise your dog?

Edward Charette Edward Charette

Do you exercise your dog?

All animals need exercise both mental and physical, especially pets need them to keep them fit. Cats need to play while dogs need to run, hamsters spinning to mention a few. Have you wondered that watching TV would be a good mental exercise for your dog? I happened to read about it in The New York Times. The flipping on the channel while we are out would keep our pet stimulated, entertained and relaxed . There are channels like DogTV with three-to six minute segments for dogs http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/25/should-your-dog-be-watching-tv/?_r=0 .  Physical part through swimming which has many health benefits from cardiovascular exercise to stimulation and entertainment.Check this blog http://www.soldapools.com/blog/swimming/5-health-benefits-of-swimming-for-your-dog/ . I have found my pet very much engrossed in TV programs. He loves water and swimming. The results are quite encouraging.