Disposing deodorant bottles

joyce joyce

Disposing deodorant bottles

Hi folks, hope everyone here is having a good time. I live in an apartment along with my younger brother and mom. My father is working abroad. My mom is a homemaker and my bro is doing his graduation. He is my best friend also. I share all my matters with him.
Now he has gone to a 3 week camp as a part of his project. I really miss him these days. His bday is on the very same day he returns. I have a small surprise party for him. Also, I have invited his friends too. It is his 20th bday and I need it to be a big day for him. He is a perfume lover and has a collection of it. I was cleaning his room and found a bulk of spray bottles there. I have removed all it from there but don't know where to dispose it safely. I have read in an article that, such bottles are sometimes explosive. I am planning to contact one of the junk removal services in Toronto. I don't know if they have such explosive waste removal services.
I have made a special menu for dinner, with all his favorite dishes. As a bday gift, I have bought a set of perfumes which included all the famous brands like Agent Provocateur, Calvin Klein, Gianfranco Ferre etc.  I would like to get some more suggestions from you for making his bday a fabulous occassion. Thanks for your time.

Re: Disposing deodorant bottles

Do you have permission from him to throw his stuff away?  If not, that's a boundary issue.