Cutting nails

Alice Alice

Cutting nails

What do you use to cut your nails? All the nail clippers in the shops around me have a plastic packaging.

Re: Cutting nails

I use the scissors on my Swiss Army knife and rub them with an alcohol wipe first.

Buy a used nail clipper if you're skeeved out about plastic packaging (frankly I'd be more uncomfortable buying a used one than a new one wrapped in plastic), but isn't a nail clippers like 3 inches long? How much plastic could it possibly be wrapped in? There are bigger zero waste impacts you could be focusing on rather than the plastic packaging on a nail clipper.