Could I integrate the security system with my smartwatch

SherriCody SherriCody

Could I integrate the security system with my smartwatch

We bought a home security system recently to monitor our house. It has the following features.
Expert 24-hour monitoring
Personalized service
Reasonable monthly monitoring fees
Fast alarm response
User-friendly systems
I have seen the alarm systems and other systems like locking doors, controlling the temperature that is integrated with smartphones to get an instant update about your home. But I’d like to know if I can integrate the security system with my smartwatch? I have a smartwatch with me and I hope to get the notification on my smartwatch, is it possible? I need your advice and suggestions.