Consummable gifts for teens easter basket

Debbie Debbie

Consummable gifts for teens easter basket

I know I know I should not still be doing an easter basket for my teenagers---but I cannot help it!----any ideas for great environmentally friendly gift for teens?

Bulk food:
Chocolate bunny
Jelly beans
jordan almonds

any other ideas?
Jennifer Jennifer

Re: Consummable gifts for teens easter basket

Debbie-
I still do the Easter basket for my teens- they love it! What I do now that they are 12 & 15... my "baskets" are glass bowls from the pantry. I use one of the unique ones- my mom loves mismatched European bowls and when she adds one she sends me castoffs.  I fill these with small amounts of bulk candy and a note with an approved $ amount to spend on the family iTunes account.  Our "baskets" have gotten much easier with the kids getting older.