Climate controlled storage units

Susan Jake Susan Jake

Climate controlled storage units

With the rising popularity of luxury items in storage, climate controlled storage units are experiencing rapid growth. I think the main use of these units is for all those who have many possessions, but little room to store them at home. My question is whether these climate-controlled units can be used for short periods? How about the monthly rent? Is it possible to get the unit without a credit card? Is there any advance booking facility? Are there any discounts available for long-term storage?