Cleaning service

judylara judylara

Cleaning service

Hey everyone,
I am looking for some ideas to clean paint stain from my carpet. My husband has a collection of spray paints, which he keeps in his studio room. Yesterday, our son took the paint and started painting with it on the carpet. Our son is very naughty, does these kinds of stuff all the time. Last time he did the same on the windows. But, I saw the windows before drying, so it was easy to clean.
Unfortunately, this time I was not there on time. My Bad!!!
So, I was thinking of hiring a professional carpet cleaning service to clean it off. But before contacting them, I was hoping to know if there are DIY tricks that I could implement to remove the stains.
If you have any suggestion, please let me know...