Cleaning electronics

Divya Divya

Cleaning electronics

Any suggestions for a non-toxic and Zero Waste option for cleaning electronics (phones, computers)? I think vinegar would damage the screens.

Re: Cleaning electronics

I just use a clean dry cloth.  If my phone is oily, just rubbing it thoroughly  with an absorbant rag does the trick.  If there's something sticky on my iPad, I use a slightly damp cloth, maybe with the tiniest bit of dish soap on it to clean the screen.

If you are concerned about germs maybe a swipe of rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide-- but I wouldn't worry about it unless there are some bugs going around your home or workplace.