Classroom penpals : let's talk about zero waste France <-> US

Katrine35 Katrine35

Classroom penpals : let's talk about zero waste France <-> US

My name is Catherine and I am an English teacher in a middle school located in Brittany, France.  We are in fact a team of several teachers involved in a year project with our 8 graders to raise their  eco-consciousness. I am going to work, as part of my English class on some US videos presenting the zero waste concept. I'd love to find a class located in the US to establish a correspondance on this topic.