Castile soap - does not remove greaseness

Angela Angela

Castile soap - does not remove greaseness

HI - I like using castle soap -however I can't get it to remove greaseness in my dish soap .

any ideas ?

Joyce Joyce

Re: Castile soap - does not remove greaseness

How about adding white vinegar to the wash water.

Re: Castile soap - does not remove greaseness

Do you scrape the excess oil/grease from dishes/pots and pans before washing them? This may help make your wash water less greasy. A rubber spatula works well for this task and it won't scratch surfaces.
PaperGrace PaperGrace

Re: Castile soap - does not remove greaseness

Lemons.
Ashley Ashley

Re: Castile soap - does not remove greaseness

I keep baking soda in a parmasian shaker next to the sink. For greasy jobs, I add castille soap and a few shakes of baking soda - scrubs right off. :)