I'm a student at the University of Toronto, Toronto. For over the past year, a toxic mold was growing in the off-campus house, where I was living in. Hence I will likely have to move to an apartment/condo asap. I've desperately tried for months to find a new, clean, house, but just wasted time to find a dozen to no avail - all were tested high for mold and some were water damaged which made it worse to even look at. I'm still in search of a new apartment/condo, so I can finally end up the hotel stay. Unfortunately, I don't think any of these places will let me bring my automatic milk frother. They say it’s impossible for them to take that kind of electrical appliances with me. Any advice on this, please..???