Buying refurbished refrigerator..!!

Deryn_ro Deryn_ro

Buying refurbished refrigerator..!!

We have a display refrigerator in our shop for the past few years, as my business developed this display cooler becomes too small to carry the food items and beverages. So I'm planning to buy a larger one. I found a variety of countertop coolers available in the market, but the price range of a new large refrigerator is somewhat I can't afford now. So I'm thinking about buying a refurbished model. A few of my friends said that it would be a risk to buy refurbished electronics, but I think there is no reason to be put off just by the label refurbished. However, I would like to hear from you before making a final decision. Is it good to buy refurbished countertop cooler for my business? What to look for when buying a refurbished model? Please share your thoughts on it. It would be a great help to me.