Buying mattress online-good or bad??

Gatsby Gatsby

Buying mattress online-good or bad??

 My father recently moved in with us. Lately, he can't seem to manage everything by himself, that is when I asked him to move in with us. He is unfamiliar with our house because of which he fell from the stairs and injured his back. He is getting okay now, but we have to pay additional attention to him. Yesterday he mentioned that his back is hurting and is having trouble sleeping. I was thinking of getting him a good mattress, maybe an adjustable one. It will ensure that the bed can be adjusted according to his requirements. Which brands should I consider while buying? My husband is opting for an online mattress store in Toronto. Is it a healthy decision to buy a mattress online? Then how can we choose the suitable size and material for the mattress? Please help me out here and give your recommendations. Thank you.