Bulk Finder

Hello Zero Wasters!
Anyone using the App?
Anyone updating it?
Hello?

There are folks generating data points here in the shopping topic but it isn't making its way onto the app...

Please do comment!
Scott Scott

Re: Bulk Finder

The app is only updated by people who contribute to the app...

It is in the process of being updated.

Unfortunately the forum has too many spammers now...so I have banned all of them.

Not enough time in the day.

Re: Bulk Finder

Thanks, Scott...I really appreciate this little world you and Bea (and all the other ZW contributers) are building here.
Scott Scott

Re: Bulk Finder

It is frustrating. I got online this morning...and there were 20 other spam posts.  So I ban and delete.

It takes too much time for me...so I need to either find someone to help, or archive the entire forum.

And, I don't actually know how to archive the forum. So I need to pay a developer to do that, and since we are small potatoes, I will probably have to wait several weeks...

Sorry for the rant, but thanks for your support!