Bulk Barn in Canada

Danielle Danielle

Bulk Barn in Canada

A few months ago, I saw on Bea Johnsons Instagram that she went shopping at Bulk Barn in Canada and they allowed her to use her own bags/containers!! My question to Bea (if you read this) is, how?? I've asked many times if I can use my own containers and they always say no, due to health and safety reasons. Since I've had no luck, I've actually stopped shopping there. What did you say or do to allow your own containers?

Danielle
thekelly thekelly

Re: Bulk Barn in Canada

She technically wasn't allowed, she just didn't get shut down on that particular visit. If you look at the comments on Instragram Bulk Barn actually commented saying they're sorry no one is allowed to use reusable containers blah blah blah.
Kate Kate

Re: Bulk Barn in Canada

This is so annoying I also got shut down! no more shopping at bulk barn for me!!!
janetlynne janetlynne

Re: Bulk Barn in Canada

I recently read that bulk barn will be starting to allow reusable containers, good news
Judy Lazar Judy Lazar

Re: Bulk Barn in Canada

Bulk Barn will be having Organic cotton bags in their stores this month!

Re: Bulk Barn in Canada

http://www.bulkbarn.ca/en/Reusable-Container-Program

Saw Bea's blog on this and was thrilled.  So happy for my Canadian neighbors who now have this resource!

Hoping for a trend to spread to the rest of this hemisphere...