Blue Laundry Soap

Vee Vee

Blue Laundry Soap

A recipe for laundry detergent references blue laundry soap that is grated. Does anyone know where it can be purchased? All I'm finding is liquid in plastic bottles.
rebecca rebecca

Re: Blue Laundry Soap

Oh sorry. I am also using the liquid types!

Re: Blue Laundry Soap

I found it at Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Jamaican-Blue-Power-Laundry-Soap/dp/B0067SEHPS/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1487372215&sr=8-1&keywords=blue+soap+bar

3 bars of Jamaican Blue Soap
$8.74

6@$14.87

If I can find it locally (ethnic shops?) and try it in my laundry soap recipe, I'll report back as my whites would appreciate the bleaching property. Thanks for sharing this idea!

Re: Blue Laundry Soap

I also use bluing in the plastic bottles, but where I live the bottle is recyclable. And it gets your  whites painfully bright!  I get comments on my white towels and washcloths because they are so white. LOL.