Birthday plan for my fiance

SharonP123 SharonP123

Birthday plan for my fiance

Hi,
My fiance's birthday is on next month, most of the preparations are done. I'm planning to take her to Vancouver as a surprise gift. I searched on the internet for the best places in Vancouver and had many reviews.

Finally, asked for suggestions from all of our friends and they suggested about the Emerald Lake Lodge which seems to be a beautiful place. I'm looking for other options too.

Now, looking forward to the accommodation facilities in Vancouver. I searched in online sites and found that there is the availability of budget rooms for rent in Vancouver. I'm looking to have the reservation booking. Have anyone used this type of service? Are they affordable? If anyone has got any experience. Kindly share your thoughts
Thank You!