Bicycle painting

salsakid salsakid

Bicycle painting

I bought a used sports bicycle. It has an age of a year. It is in high-grade condition.
Primarily I had a plan of modifying it. I dropped it due to some personal issues. So when it comes to maintenance, I've to fix the flat tubes and tires. The cycle has rust issues on the handlebar. So I think it would be better If I can have dry powder coating than just painting.I've googled about the nearby service centres in Toronto, found a few good pros.
Before heading with any of them, I'd like to know the estimated budget for the same. I hope someone would take time to read and possibly respond!
Stop trying to change! Just be the change...