Best Mattress

Cherry Cherry

Best Mattress

Hello guys,
   I have bought a new flat and now  looking to get a double coat bed  for my children. Where should i get it with an affordable rate?I am from Canada. So please suggest some best showrooms here in Canada .Surplus furniture and mattress showroom was a suggestion of my husband. Any other options ?
SublimeT SublimeT

Re: Best Mattress

You can make your own mattress out of husks and there is cotton tubing that you stuff it in and tie it in knots. I don't know how comfortable it is but I would check the family for allergies to that item first.

Otherwise I would make sure to get a mattress that has wool rather than flame retardant chemicals.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 28, 2016, at 9:48 PM, Cherry [via Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello guys,
   I have bought a new flat and now  looking to get a double coat bed  for my children. Where should i get it with an affordable rate?I am from Canada. So please suggest some best showrooms here in Canada .Surplus furniture and mattress showroom was a suggestion of my husband. Any other options ?

http://forum.994912.n3.nabble.com/Best-Mattress-tp4026669.html
To start a new topic under Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Forum, click here.
NAML
Keen Keen

Re: Best Mattress

Buy used! There are plenty of gently used mattresses on craigslist and they don't cost an arm and a leg.
zerowastemillennial.wordpress.com
JosephVan JosephVan

Re: Best Mattress

Have you ever used cool gel memory foam mattress?? I've heard that it's really good.