Be eco-friendly: sell us your tape media!

Recycle Your Media Recycle Your Media

Be eco-friendly: sell us your tape media!

Contact us today at 949 757 0100 or e-mail us at buyback@recycleyourmedia.com if you have any questions!
We offer Secure Data Eradication, Full Chain of Custody and VOLSER Scanning.
Most importantly, we pay you for the tapes, you don't have to spend money on shredding! This keeps e-waste out of landfill and is the best solution for the environment.

For more information, visit www.recycleyourmedia.com
Our LTO data erasing technology is our best technology for completely erasing 100% of the data. NO OTHER company has this technology so if you need to make sure the data is erased this is the best solution. If you haven’t already please read about our proprietary LTO erasing process: http://recycleyourmedia.com/lto-tape-erasure-and-reconditioning/

RYM is currently buying:
Most factory sealed NEW media any brand any format.
We also buy USED tape media in the following formats:
SDLT, SDLTII / LTO2,3,4,5 / AIT1,2,3,4,5 / AME2 / T10K / 3592 / MLR,SLR / TR5,7 / VXA2 / V23
We look forward to speaking with you.