Article on Bulk Bin Shopping from Minnesota, USA

Catherine S Catherine S

Article on Bulk Bin Shopping from Minnesota, USA

Here is a broadly circulated article from our 6 county metro area's recycler, yay!

While is stays at the 'bulk bin', it does instruct folks to bring their container from home, get the tare weight, etc.; so, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say MN doesn't have regulations contrary to bringing containers from home to the deli/cheese/meat/seafood counters...Happy to see this piece of encouragement for my neighbors!

https://www.rethinkrecycling.com/residents/reduce/buying-bulk-bins