Any Solution; breakers keep tripping

bettajohn123 bettajohn123

Any Solution; breakers keep tripping

Hey there,
I am a columnist. I moved to Toronto a year ago. From that point forward I've been living alone. The landowner is an extraordinary woman. But lately, there has been a regular episode of disconnected circuits. The circuit breakers keep tripping. Any thought why I am confronting such an issue? I’ve tried calling my proprietor woman to call the regular home electrical repair service, but she is out of town so am not able to get a hold of her. Most of the days I sleep at the office due to work, however, when am home, it is extremely aggravating. I have a go at resetting the electrical switch, yet the breaker doesn't reset long enough. What do I do now? Any thoughts people?