Almond Milk

Sophie Sophie

Almond Milk

Hi, I'm new to this and I was wondering how you all get around drinking milk and more specifically, almond milk.

Does anyone know where they would sell that and how to go about getting it in a glass jar?

Thanks!
 Sophie
Lis Lis

Re: Almond Milk

we make our own. 200grams of almond soaked for about 12hrs then rinsed and blended with about 1.3litres of water and strained through our sieve. Store in large glass jars in fidge for up to 4 days
Tessa Tessa

Re: Almond Milk

You can make your own almond milk and after you strain the milk through cheese cloth, or anything else that is mesh, you can use the pulp to make almond flour.
Here's a link:
http://allsortsofpretty.com/how-to-make-almond-milk-and-almond-flour-a-surprisingly-easy-diy/

Re: Almond Milk

You can make something suitable for cooking by just mixing almond butter and water in your blender. Alternatively I have a stash of ground almonds in my freezer that I have had good luck mixing with water, too. I don't have a vitamix so these work arounds are suitable for a standard consumer model blender.