Abeego

Janessa Janessa

Abeego

Just wanted to share a recent product I found online and ordered. It's called Abeego and has replaced plastic wrap in my house! It's great and works pretty well. I've had a little difficulty on larger casserole dishes but Abeego gave me some tips when I wrote on their FB page, and it's helped a lot. Just wanted to share!!! But now I'm looking to get rid of aluminum foil. I rarely use it but I do like it for roasting a whole chicken. Any ideas besides just buying the recycled kind?
Margery Margery

Re: Abeego

I have a covered roasting pan which will accommodate a whole chicken or turkey.  Lots of cleanup, though.  I inherited it from my MIL, so I don't know where to advise to shop.
Amanda Amanda

Re: Abeego

Thank you so much for the Abeego mention! I have been looking all over for a plastic wrap solution and this looks like just the ticket. I just ordered one to try!

Re: Abeego

Care/Tips for Abeego sheets, and one of their videos showing the "how".
Danandana Danandana

Re: Abeego

Does anyone know if you can use these to protect food when you freeze it?
Janessa Janessa

Re: Abeego

They only recommend short freezer periods of up to a month I believe.
gennarator gennarator

Re: Abeego

I bought Abeego after reading this post and I love it! I bought a three pack, small, medium and large but wish we bought more. It's so useful and easy to clean! Highly recommended!